2022年4月13日 星期三

 

Assignment #2 Body Language Online

I think the most important body language in online classes or meetings is smile and hand gestures, because the smile will enable the conversation to run smoothly and be positive from the start to the finish. And the smile will also make others feel that what we have raised to him is affirmative and supportive. With hand gestures, this makes it seem like I am engaging and enthusiastic about the conversation I am having. And I think that with a little hand gesture at the right time when speaking, it can let the listener know more about what we want to express, so the above two body language is I think needs to be changed the most in the next online class.


1 則留言:

  Assignment #4 Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address 1.How did the talk affect you? I think the biggest takeaway from this speech...