2022年5月8日 星期日

 Assignment #3 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?
Yes, I do. I sometimes procrastinate things.
2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?
The books I want to read are sometimes delayed because of other things.
3.What are some reasons for procrastination?
Because of school exams and homework, I can't do what I want to do according to my plan as expected.
4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination?
Schedule time, such as how much time I want to spend a day reading school books, doing school homework, and the rest of the day can be spent doing things I want to do.


3 則留言:

  1. Right, making plan should help.

    回覆刪除
  2. the picture shows everything. Can't be more real XD

    回覆刪除
  3. I agree with your fourth point. And the picture is cute.

    回覆刪除

  Assignment #4 Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address 1.How did the talk affect you? I think the biggest takeaway from this speech...